Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course -A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science
- The first year of the three year degree course in Science
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination. Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt. /State Govts./Union Territory Admins. As the case may be from time to time.
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
The course of study for the D.Pharmacy shall extend over a period of two academic years with each academic year spread over a period of not less than 180 working days in addition to 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than three months.
DOCUMENTS ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION:
The application has to attach attested copies of
- Certificate in proof of Age
- Mark List of the Qualifying Examination course in Science
- Transfer Certificate(Signed by District Inspector of School) & Pass Certificate (at the time of Admission)
- Certificate in respect of Reservation under SC/ST/ OBC
- Certificate in Proof of Income (if eligible)
- Medical fitness Certificate from a Medical officer not below the rank of a Ciil Surgeon in the Govt of U.P.( NRIs may submit at the time of Admission)
- Certificate in proof of any other claim made in the Application form.